Asics Women's Gel-Foundation 12 Running Shoe
Totally breaking the mold, the GEL-Foundation® 12 gets a fresh new design while staying true to its roots. The well-cushioned SpEVA® platform now features Dynamic DuoMax® Support System, Guidance Line®, Guidance Trusstic System®, and a comfortable upper built on ASICS' Maximum Support Last to better accommodate runners who wear orthotics (plus an ultra plush 8.5mm ComforDry™ Sockliner for those who do not).
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, this accommodating last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
Weight: 10.2 oz. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.